Guy seldom indulge in Make up and skin care. Many males do care for their skin but make up is actually alien to a lot of men. Treating make up and skin care as various topics wouldn’t make sense; after all, make up will work just if the skin is healthy.
* Always have skin care on mind, whether you are buying items for make up or actually applying them onto your skin after you have purchased them. What you are buying is a make up and skin care product, not simply a make up product.
* Make up and skin care is also about checking the items before using them. Use the make up on a small patch of skin e.g. earlobes and inspect how your skin responds to it.
* Keep track of expiry date on your make up products and never ever use them beyond the expiry date. In fact some items (e.g. vitamin C based items), if not kept effectively, get spoil much earlier than the expiration date.
* Cleanliness is a crucial part of make up and skin care procedure. As part of tidiness, your make up and skin care treatment need to likewise consist of keeping your hair tidy at all times.
* Nail care is another important element of comprise and skin care. Use an excellent quality nail polish and always keep your nails tidy. Once you are done with cleaning and polishing your nails, you need to rub in cuticle oil at the edges of the nail.
* If you have deep-set eyes, you should use a liquid eye liner instead of a pencil one. This will avoid smearing at the deep edges of your eye-lid.
* If you have a skin disorder e.g. acne, you should not apply heavy or chemical based make up. Consult your skin specialist if you are uncertain about the make up items that you can use while you have acne or other skin condition. Never attempt to squeeze pimples/ acne. Bear in mind that make up and skin care ought to not contrast each other.
* Use a mild comprise cleaner (rather of just cleaning it away).
* Another essential make up and skin care treatment is the following principle: Never sleep with your make up on.
* While using an antiperspirant, ensure that you keep the suggested range in between the nozzle and your skin (as pointed out on the antiperspirant pack).
So, make up and skin care ought to constantly go hand in hand. Do not attempt to treat comprise and skin care differently.
Dealing with make up and skin care as different topics wouldn’t make sense; after all, make up will work just if the skin is healthy. * Always have skin care on mind, whether you are purchasing items for make up or actually using them onto your skin after you have bought them. What you are purchasing is a make up and skin care product, not simply a make up product. * Cleanliness is an important part of make up and skin care procedure. * Nail care is another important element of make up and skin care.
To Your Success,